Back to organisation list

Financial Rights Legal Centre (NSW)

Provide advice on:

  • Home Building and or Contents Insurance (including Natural Disasters)
  • Consumer Credit Insurance
  • Life Insurance
  • Funeral Insurance
  • Pet Insurance
  • Income Protection Insurance
  • Superannuation Related Insurance
  • Travel Insurance
  • Motor Vehicle Insurance (other than CTP)
  • Debts to insurance companies in relation to motor vehicle accidents
  • Do NOT provide advice on:

  • Business Insurance
  • Personal Injury
  • Home Warranty Insurance
  • Workers Compensation
  • Compulsory Third Party Insurance (CTP/Greenslip)
  • Professional Indemnity Insurance
  • Public and Product Liability Insurance
  • Health Insurance
  • Landlord’s Insurance
  • Pleasure Craft
  • Strata Insurance
  • Motor vehicle accidents where no one is insured
  • Dissatisfaction with amount of claim or quality of completed repairs
  • Phone 1300 663 464
    Address PO Box 538
    Surry Hills, New South Wales 2010

    Link to - find what you're looking for

    © Legal Services Commission - All Rights Reserved
    Funded with the support of the Governments of Australia and South Australia Website by CeRDI