- Breaching an intervention order
- Causing death or harm by dangerous driving
- Criminal liability for neglect
- Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)
- Humiliating or degrading filming
- Stalking, cyber stalking and cyber bullying
- Unlawful Threats
- Dishonest communication with a child
- What is an aggravated offence?
- Elder abuse
Sexual offences are dealt with separately in the Law Handbook - see Sexual Offences.
For information on compensation for injuries caused by criminal acts, see Victims of Crime Compensation.
The content of the Law Handbook is made available as a public service for information purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for legal advice. See Disclaimer for details. For free and confidential legal advice in South Australia call 1300 366 424.